now browsing by month
Until the end of April, Alto Studio 3.2 – which now includes VoiceFX - is at US$290 only (instead of US$390)! Here are some of the features you can get for less than the price of some metering plug-ins… Don’t miss this unique opportunity to get the ultimate game audio dialog tool!
- Import dialog files from a Wwise, FMOD, ADX2 or Fabric project.
- Import dialog files referenced by an Excel sheet or directly from a folder with a prefix / suffix / or sub-folder per language.
- Import scripts and character names from a Final Draft project or from Excel sheets.
- Check for missing or extra files.
- Analyze the audio characteristics of the files (format, sample rate, bit depth, number of channels, duration, loudness, leading and trailing silence, average pitch).
- Verify that the audio files match user-defined characteristics.
- Compare the audio characteristics of the reference files with localized files in one or several languages.
- Correct the errors (perfectly or within valid error range)
- Generate beeps or silent files for missing files.
- Generate full reports in Excel, PDF, HTML, or XML format for your clients or teammates.
- Export dialog audio files and automatically create events and containers in your Wwise / ADX2 / FMOD project.
- Combine the 19 racks (vocoder, convolver, equalizer, ring modulator etc.) of the VoiceFX tool to create monster, robot, alien voices and more!
- Use the loudness equalizer tool to match the loudness (LUFS) of a reference file or a user-defined value.
- Use the placeholder speech synthesizer to automatically create temporary files in various languages with a different voice for each character.
- Use the best audio file renamer on the market (can even rename files based on their audio characteristics).
- Use the interactive dialogue tester to ensure that voice lines concatenate seamlessly.
- Generate lip-sync animation files in conjunction with FaceFX.
- Batch-process audio files by interfacing with Tsugi’s AudioBot.
- Generate run-time IDs for each dialog line.
- Use the plug-in system to extend functionality or interface with your proprietary technology.
- Call the command line version from your build pipeline to automate audio validation tasks.
Yes, that’s right, you can do all that – and a lot more – for only $290, so make sure you seize this opportunity today as this is a time limited offer!